Old June 5th 08, 07:48 PM posted to alt.gossip.celebrities,alt.fan.howard-stern,rec.music.hip-hop,alt.child-support
Chris

Default Deadbeat dad, singer & Ruben Studdard look-alike Sean Levert died of natural causes; prob. faked his death to avoid paying all that C.S.

--
[Any man that's good enough to support a child is good enough to have
custody of such child]

..
..
"DVD" wrote in message
Phil wrote:

"teachrmama" wrote in message

"Phil" wrote in message

"DVD" wrote in message
. ..

Chris wrote:

[Any man that's good enough to support a child is good enough to
have
custody of such child]

Okay, what about a guy who is in prison running hookers and selling
meth to other innmates? He can easily afford to support a child with
his meth and hooker earnings, but can he really take custody of the
child?

What's interesting is that, when he tells all the things he
(supposedly) does for his (supposed) children, these are the sorts of
things he talks about. But when he talks about other men's children,
all he can talk about is money.

Telling idinit?
Phil #3

Bull**** actually. Looks like you can't argue against common sense.
Probably because you are too busy fighting all the biases the world has
against you.

One guy claims that any guy who can pay support should have custody,

Who might THAT be?

ask about a guy who does have money but is a meth dealer in jail, you 2
idiots try to claim "its all about money to you" when in reality that
would be exactly opposite of the point I made. On top of that the point
made by the original poster is all about money and my post says it
isn't. Can you see now why your arguements and anecdotes shouldn't be
believed by a sensible person?