Old June 7th 08, 04:03 AM posted to alt.child-support
teachrmama

Default Deadbeat dad, singer & Ruben Studdard look-alike Sean Levert died of natural causes; prob. faked his death to avoid paying all that C.S.

"Bob Whiteside" wrote in message

"Gini" wrote in message
"teachrmama" wrote in message

"Gini" wrote in message
"teachrmama" wrote

We never have heard your wife's side of thestory about your marriage.
==
I would love to hear from her-- perhaps she'll weigh in. Remember years
ago when Brian's (was it Brian?) wife chimed in and told us what a liar
he was :-). Loved that one!

I do remember that. We have had some interesting people posting here.
But nobody yet has topped Crystal and her golf carts. chuckle

===
Yeah, she's still the queen of ACS ruses. I still think this guy's a
bitter second hubby. They all sound alike.

Definitely a radical feminist woman. Communicates ideas by asking
questions. Attacks men in general. Uses feminist stereotype terms like
misogynist. Backs away from beliefs when confronted with facts.
Expresses her opinions as feelings. Now we are starting to hear the
racial undertones of how we are white men.

Yes, I noticed that white men comment, and wondered where s/he came up with
it.

I still think this is the same poster who came in
here a year or so ago and claimed to be doing research with her sock
puppet colleague just before she announced her work was done.