Old April 7th 04, 06:18 AM
Todd Gastaldo

Default Chiro care of baby penises (also: Dr. Poland never sued Dr. Gastaldo)

"No one (including babies) should have one with anesthesia."
--Jeff P.Utz, MD to Gastaldo

Gastaldo remarks:

I disagree with Jeff P.Utz, MD.

Sometimes circumcision is necessary.

I think people in need of necessary circumcision *should* have one with
anesthesia.

I would apologize for not correcting Jeff P.Utz, MD's obvious mistake - but
first Jeff and AAP should apologize to all the infants that are STILL
risking death and loss of penis - or "just" screaming writhing and
bleeding - so MDs can stay out of prison for their obviously massive,
ongoing child abuse for profit scheme.

For details, see the post to which Jeff P.Utz, MD "responded"...

See Chiro care of baby penises (also: Dr. Poland never sued Dr. Gastaldo)

The AAP press release Jeff P.Utz, MD referenced contains the same AIDS *lie*
that the 1999 AAP Statement told.

The 1989 AAP Statement said NOTHING about AIDS - so the 1999 AAP Statement
is wrong on this point.

The 1989 AAP Statement also said nothing about what happened immediately
after I exposed AAP's 1987 perpetuation of phony "babies can't feel pain"
neurology: In early 1988 the CMA ignored its own Scientific Board and
created "an effective public health measure" out of "no medical indication"
routine circumcision - because ostensibly routine circumcision prevents
transmission of HIV...

Why did the 1989 AAP Statement fail to mention the AAP's 1987 perpetuation
of phony "babies can't feel pain" neurology and the CMA obviously
anti-scientifically declaring the mass child abuse "an effective public
health measure"?

And why did the *1999* AAP Statement also fail to mention this bizarre
AAP/CMA behavior?

While I am quite pleased that the AAP finally acknowledged IN A PRESS
RELEASE that it is "essential" that babies receive analgesia, the 1999 AAP
SUMMARY AND RECOMMENDATIONS say only that babies "should" receive analgesia,
as in,

"SUMMARY AND RECOMMENDATIONS...if a decision for circumcision is made,
procedural analgesia SHOULD be provided."
--AAP 1999 Circumcision Policy Statement. PEDIATRICS Vol. 103 No. 3 March
1999, pp. 686-693 (SHOULD emphasis added)
http://pediatrics.aappublications.or...full/103/3/686

AAP still has not acknowledged that I exposed AAP's perpetuation of phony
"babies can't feel pain" neurology back in 1987 - and routine infant
circumcision - "no medical indications" - should have ended immediately.

See again: Chiro care of baby penises (also: Dr. Poland never sued Dr.
Gastaldo)

AAP is a trade union that has supported - and still supports - mass child
abuse - is now trying to cover-up child abuse with analgesia.

Child abuse with analgesia is still child abuse.

In 1986, one pediatrician wrote:

"What a terrible indictment...guilty of failing those for whom we have
chosen to be advocates." [Finkel KC: The failure to report child abuse.
AJDC, 1986;140:329-330]

In 1980, another pediatrician wrote:

"[Routine infant circumcision] constitutes child abuse...an acknowledged
hazard to health." [Michael Katz, MD: Letter. AJDC, 1980]

WHY is this mass child abuse for profit scheme ongoing?

Why are MDs a protected class?

I think the reason is geopolitical...

See again: Chiro care of baby penises (also: Dr. Poland never sued Dr.
Gastaldo)

Thanks for reading.

Sincerely,

Todd

Dr. Gastaldo

PS Here is Jeff P.Utz's full "response" to my post...

"Jeff" wrote in message

"Todd Gastaldo" wrote in message
link.net...
(...)

IF YOU HAVE A BABY BOY: BEWA In 1988, a few months after I pointed

out
American medicine's phony "babies can't feel pain" neurology (see

below),

You mean like this:
http://www.aap.org/advocacy/archives/marcircum.htm

The American Academy of Pediatrics said, in part: "For the first time in

AAP
circumcision policy history, the new recommendations also indicate that if
parents decide to circumcise their infant, it is essential that pain

relief
be provided. To assist parents in making the decision of whether or not to
circumcise their sons, the AAP policy outlines the potential medical
benefits and risks and discusses the use of analgesia."

Gee, it sounds like you need to get your facts strait and up-to-date.

##### No Jeff, it's still a straight fact - in 1987 AAP perpetuated phony
"babies can't feel pain" neurology - and after I exposed AAP's phony
neurology - the CMA House of Delegates ignored CMA's own Scientific Board
and by voice vote made "no medical indications" routine circumcision into
"an effective public health measure" - and AAP has so far failed to mention
this highly relevant bit of anti-science in TWO AAP circumcision statements!

Personally, I have never done a circumsion without anesthesia and never
will. No one (including babies) should have one with anesthesia.

Jeff

##### Jeff, I am sorry to hear that you have strapped babies to boards and
literally ripped and sliced their tiny penises.

##### Sounds like medicine is making progress what with you using anesthesia
to "perform" the child abuse!

"Most doctors believe babies can't feel pain...Most doctors today...I
bought it..."
- Dean Edell, M.D. claiming on national television that his physician
superiors at Cornell University taught him that babies don't have nerves
in their genitals. (KGO-TV San Francisco, circa 1984)

"It has never been proved that a neonate undergoing surgery experiences
pain." [Weiss GN. Letter. JAMA 1988;260:637.]

"If it was painful, then doctors wouldn't do it." [Rabbi Samuel Weiss
quoted in Mitric JM: Merits of circumcision a subject of dispute.
Washington Post Health, Oct. 23, 1985, p. 9]