Old September 9th 03, 10:14 PM
shirley

Default 1-year old Diet

We were told over and over that it isn't a DAILY food intake but weekly.
Some days the twins would eat 3 apples and other days no fruit at all, but
for the week they certainly had very balanced food intake. Bread, cereal
are your grains, again, snacks do count, milk (or formula - though we
switched to whole milk at 1), ice cream, yogurt, calcium, hot dogs (chicken
pref.), hamburger pieces, chicken cut up (meat) etc., etc. Again, it was a
pediatric dietitian who said that the groups needed to watched by the week,
not day, so that parents wouldn't fret.

Shirley
Chris and Kathleen 1/95
"KimandJuan" wrote in message
Hello,

Now that my babies are going to be 1 in less than a month. I am

overwhelmed
at the thought of giving up their nutritious formula. They are pretty

good
eaters. I guess what I am most concerned about is making sure they get a

well
rounded diet with all the food groups on a daily basis. Does anyone know

of a
website with ideas on a toddlers diet?

TIA

~Kimberly