Old December 18th 07, 07:20 PM posted to alt.child-support
Bob Whiteside

Default child support review objection

"Chris" wrote in message

[Any man that's good enough to support a child is good enough to have
custody of such child]
"Sarah Gray" wrote in message
.102...
"Chris" wrote in news:ufI9j.24068$Qf1.14614
@newsfe07.phx:

"Sarah Gray" wrote in message
. 33.102...
"Chris" wrote in news:gDA9j.20283$1C4.707

@newsfe10.phx:

Nooooooo---of course not, Chris-------"child support is free money
paid to mothers by fathers" is not sort of sweeping

generalization.

Not at all. It's a statement of FACT.

No, it is not. Child support is money paid by noncustodial parents to
support their children.

Nonsense. The proceeds can be spent ANY way the mother deems

PERIOD!

I have already said that I am able and willing to provide my ex husband
with receipts for goods and services procured for my daughter.

Irrelevant. That has NO bearing on the truth of my claim.

Internal truths have no value until they become external truths based on
agreement with others about common sense or facts. Your statement does not
rise to the level of external truth because it excludes fathers, it suggests
the absence of any CS spending accountability, and it assumes mothers are
not trustworthy to spend CS money on children.