Old June 3rd 04, 06:36 PM
Bob LeChevalier

Holger Dansk wrote:
God help you. You are so messed up mentally. Get straightened out
quick. Life is too short. You will live it without even knowing what
was real and what was not. It seems that it may have been caused by too
much lying and being around people who do a lot. After a while, you get
to where you don't know what is real and what is not. In other words
you get out of contact with reality. Get away from the people that you
have been coming in contact with. Talk to a psychologist and/or a
psychiatrist that knows what they are doing. Not one of these damn fool
black nitwits that went to the University of Wedowee, or whatever. Make
sure they got their degree/degrees from a school like Emory Univ, Duke,
Harvard, Yale, Dartmouth, Princeton, Univ of GA, etc., etc. Get at
least 3 recommendations from physicians and 3 from others.

Hope you are talking to a mirror when you say that.

lojbab
--
lojbab
Bob LeChevalier, Founder, The Logical Language Group