Old June 4th 04, 07:34 AM
Bob LeChevalier

Holger Dansk wrote:
On Thu, 03 Jun 2004 13:47:23 -0400, Bob LeChevalier
wrote:

In order to communicate you have to be able to write words down.

Really? You mean no one on earth communicated until 3000BC? You mean
that the American Indians could not communicate, since they had no
written language? Or to you think they just walked around saying
"How!" all the time.

Making sounds is just part of communicating. To be able to record your
history and what you have learned is extremely important for any group
of people.

It was important to RECORDED history. But there are languages even
today with no written form, and people communicate just fine.

lojbab
--
lojbab
Bob LeChevalier, Founder, The Logical Language Group