Old June 5th 04, 03:15 PM
Bob LeChevalier

Holger Dansk wrote:
The black savages of Sub-Saharan-Africa had nothing to do with the
civilization north of the Sahara.

Hint, O Clueless One:

The Nile River runs from south of the Sahara to north of the Sahara,
and is populated along its entire length. Rivers have been the
highways of trade and migration since prehistory. Ethiopia is at the
head of one branch of the Nile, and also lies on the coast, where
black people have traded with the Arabs again since prehistory. You
will recall a little dalliance between King Solomon and the Queen of
Sheba

http://www.jewishencyclopedia.com/vi...letter=S&pid=0

"According to Josephus she was the Queen of Egypt and Ethiopia".
Whether this is true or not, obviously the ancient Jews weren't as
rabidly racist as you are.

The blacks were uncivilized living in
the bush/jungle running around naked or in loin cloths, not just at one
period, but for thousands of years.

So were people everywhere else in the world, for thousands of years.

Most are still savages,

Not as savage as you are.

and they
own and abuse slaves in the Sudan, and commit all kinds of atrocities.

So did white people in Georgia 150 years ago.

They never created anything of any importance.

Who defines importance? You?

As I said before, they carved some ugly figures out of wood.

They obviously have different aesthetic sense than you.

Can you imagine living that way for thousands and thousands of years?

I can't imagine living for thousands and thousands of years.

But mankind lived that way - ALL of mankind.

lojbab
--
lojbab
Bob LeChevalier, Founder, The Logical Language Group