Old June 5th 04, 03:19 PM
Bob LeChevalier

Holger Dansk wrote:
On Fri, 04 Jun 2004 20:09:58 -0400, Bob LeChevalier
wrote:
I'm not. But this discussion started with a claim about what was done
by "whites and Asians".

Blacks did nothing in the jungle for so many, many, many years,

How would you know?

If they did nothing, they would have died.

just as they do nothing today in Africa and America.

They do quite a lot in both Africa and America.

They have good rhythm and make some good music.

Relevance?

The Copts were not Negroes.

Your evidence?

I'm not going to spend a lot of time searching things like that.

You never spend any time researching anything. You just spout off
ignorant racist nonsense.

I can understand how a black person, like you,

A black person like me???

Should I be insulted?

All of the black savages back then were below the Sahara desert.

Your evidence?

Use Google and you will find that the savages stayed in the jungle.

I have and they didn't.

lojbab
--
lojbab
Bob LeChevalier, Founder, The Logical Language Group