Old June 8th 04, 04:20 AM
Bob LeChevalier

Holger Dansk wrote:
On Mon, 07 Jun 2004 18:16:27 -0400, Bob LeChevalier
wrote:
Holger Dansk wrote:
That's horrible. She has to show where someone else wrote it down for
people to believe her?

You also have to show references for people to believe you.

Never. You either believe me or you don't.

You are a racist, and not to be believed.

Therefore we don't believe you.

I'm not concerned about whether you believe me or not.

Good. Then we will continue to laugh at your inanity.

Why would I care what you believe about me?

Obviously you don't. You wouldn't be a racist.

If you don't believe me, it is your loss.

No. It is yours. Believing you would add nothing to the
conversation, or to the world. At least be disproving all your lies
with citations, I am educating myself, and also the masochists who
suffer to read these posts and look at the cites. You add nothing to
this but big fat targets to shoot at.

lojbab
--
lojbab
Bob LeChevalier, Founder, The Logical Language Group