Old June 8th 04, 05:49 AM

In fact, ebolaonics is "Suthun" which is derived from Cracker,
or Celtic grammar applied to English. I realised this once while
listening to an Irish immigrant, and sure enough, a while later Walter
Williams wrote about it.

But I have worked on Wall Street and attended Ivy league, and
I know plenty blacks (as well as many immigrants) who, despite their
accents, speak eloquently. And I will repeat, there are sadly plenty
of USA-born whites who maintain the speech idioms of their ethnic
ghettos and deserve Bill Cosby's criticism as well.

I'm amused he used the word knucklehead: When I was five
(1966), I used to watch his I Spy show just after the puppet who used
the word knucklehead.

In by R. Steve Walz on Sat,
29 May 2004 05:42:37 GMT we perused:
*+-They didn't, they spoke "Suthun". They still do. Dumb****.

- = -
Vasos-Peter John Panagiotopoulos II, Columbia'81+, Bio$trategist
BachMozart ReaganQuayle EvrytanoKastorian
http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/vjp2/vasos.htm
[Health Reform means abolishing FDR's insurance tax exemption]
[To stop SPAM, Charge net-postage] [Abolish 16th (Inc Tx) Amendment]