Old May 18th 09, 01:48 AM posted to alt.child-support,alt.politics.economics,alt.politics.usa.constitution
denali

Default more unwed Mothers

This makes me so angry.... I NEVER respond to groups, but why would the
male have sex in the first place? Keep it in your pants, wear a condom,
whatever. Nobody forced you to father the child, you knew that was a
possibility when you did this. You guys act like this is something you just
must do given the opportunity. WTF? Go home and read a book and jack off
or whatever. RIDICULOUS!!!!!
wrote in message
On Fri, 15 May 2009 10:58:58 -0700, "DB" wrote:

wrote in message
. ..
On Fri, 15 May 2009 08:43:31 -0700, "DB" wrote:

Why is not being taught in the schools, a baby will
financially ruin any male's future!

Not if he wants to be a father and a husband. And knows how.

Ah yes, there's always forced servitude!

Fact is, people are not going to have a successful marriage just because
of
a mistake..
The reality is, girl gets herself knocked up, boy pays for the next 18
years
and the State government has no problem extorting the money from him as
they
make a huge profit from the Feds.

Wonderful society you have here!

And the guy has no responsibility. You amaze me. "Girl gets herself
knocked up". An irresponsible guy like you has nothing to do with
that, right? And the kids brought into the world, he/she is just an
inconvenience and drain on your money and play time? It's all about
you right? **** the kids.

Sheesh. You've made irresponsibility a religion. ****ing buy a condom
next time.