Old May 18th 09, 05:07 PM posted to alt.child-support,alt.politics.economics,alt.politics.usa.constitution
Phil

Default more unwed Mothers

"denali" wrote in message
This makes me so angry.... I NEVER respond to groups, but why would
the male have sex in the first place? Keep it in your pants, wear a
condom, whatever. Nobody forced you to father the child, you knew
that was a possibility when you did this. You guys act like this is
something you just must do given the opportunity. WTF? Go home and
read a book and jack off

The same advice given to men above never seems to apply to women who are
the only ones who have the choices about 1) a child being born; 2)
keeping the child even if it means rearing them in poverty; 3) demanding
that some man (any man) or the government support the results of their
unilateral decision.
Same old ****: 'men are guilty (of everything) and women are stupid and
helpless victims'.

Phil #3

or whatever. RIDICULOUS!!!!!
wrote in message
On Fri, 15 May 2009 10:58:58 -0700, "DB" wrote:

wrote in message
On Fri, 15 May 2009 08:43:31 -0700, "DB"
wrote:

Why is not being taught in the schools, a baby will
financially ruin any male's future!

Not if he wants to be a father and a husband. And knows how.

Ah yes, there's always forced servitude!

Fact is, people are not going to have a successful marriage just
because of
a mistake..
The reality is, girl gets herself knocked up, boy pays for the next
18 years
and the State government has no problem extorting the money from him
as they
make a huge profit from the Feds.

Wonderful society you have here!

And the guy has no responsibility. You amaze me. "Girl gets herself
knocked up". An irresponsible guy like you has nothing to do with
that, right? And the kids brought into the world, he/she is just an
inconvenience and drain on your money and play time? It's all about
you right? **** the kids.

Sheesh. You've made irresponsibility a religion. ****ing buy a condom
next time.