Old May 18th 09, 05:21 PM posted to alt.child-support,alt.politics.economics,alt.politics.usa.constitution
Phil

Default more unwed Mothers

wrote in message
On Sun, 17 May 2009 18:44:22 -0700, "DB" wrote:

The female will have sex with anyone she wants, even unprotected sex,
her
total choice!

Amusing you dodge the responsibility he asks about by dumping it on
the female. You seem incredibly responsibility adverse.

Hardly, you are blaming men for the choices only women can make. Typical
feminism.
FYI, women as well as men decide to have unprotected sex. Big surprise,
I know but there it is.
Also, women UNILATERALLY decide when a preganancy will become a living,
breathing child.
Mother are given custody automatically and the promise of financial
reward almost as autmatically.
Obviously, you don't even have a clue and don't know where to buy one.
Phil #3

Hence you're flogging these groups for years now.

"denali" wrote in message
This makes me so angry.... I NEVER respond to groups, but why would
the
male have sex in the first place? Keep it in your pants, wear a
condom,
whatever. Nobody forced you to father the child, you knew that was
possibility when you did this. You guys act like this is something
you
just must do given the opportunity. WTF? Go home and read a book
and
jack off or whatever. RIDICULOUS!!!!!