Old May 18th 09, 05:41 PM posted to alt.child-support,alt.politics.economics,alt.politics.usa.constitution
Beam Me Up Scotty

Default more unwed Mothers

DB wrote:
"Beam Me Up Scotty" wrote in
message .. .
DB wrote:
"Kenneth S." wrote in message
news On Wed, 13 May 2009 18:42:29 -0700, "DB" wrote:

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2009/...r=HOME_5011283

Looks like a lot of dumb as women don't know how to use birth control
or
maybe it's a meal ticket for them?
I find it interesting that none of the news stories I have
read about the increased proportion of unmarried mothers said anything
about the attitude of the fathers.

Did the mothers consult them before deliberately getting
pregnant, and letting the pregnancies proceed to childbirth? Not a
word about the possibility that 18+ years of "child support" were
imposed on these men without their consent.

DB's meal ticket point apparently never entered the heads of
the reporters who wrote the stories.
The Child Support system is the most concealed system that directly
effects
millions of male citizens who will come under direct government control.
Every unwed birth is another license for the State to extract 60% of a
male's income. Why is not being taught in the schools, a baby will
financially ruin any male's future!

Teach all the young men you know..... Get "fixed" or get financially
raped.

Where will all the future tax payers come from and who will pay our debts?

Who cares, Obama sure hasn't worried about repaying the debt.

Who's paying for their mortgages?

Government will simply print more dollars. Our job as Men, is *NOT* to
care about who pays taxes. The government tells us that they will
extract what they need from wherever and whom ever they think should be
taxed.