Old May 19th 09, 12:42 AM posted to alt.child-support,alt.politics.economics,alt.politics.usa.constitution
DB[_4_]

Default more unwed Mothers

wrote in message
news
On Mon, 18 May 2009 11:12:52 -0500, "Phil"
wrote:

wrote in message
news

The interesting thing is they form groups and bitch about it ad
infinitum. Get a life. Get on with it. These are people who are likely
to tell others "life isn't fair" "suck it up or **** off".

We're not bitching but trying to find a way to insure all citizens have
equal rights, not just women.
Of course some people see "equal" as infringing upon women's rights,
which it would.

But they bitch about it forever!

We live it forever. DUH. You're not the sharpest tool in the shed, are
you?

get a life already.

Ok, exactly how? I'm sure you think it is of little consequence that
thousands of fathers are not allowed to BE fathers because of rampant
and legal vengeance. I doubt you care as long as women get, men give.

(Now watch the string of I would but she took it whines.)

Your turn may be coming... unless you are female (which I highly
suspect, given your misandry).

Are you going to spend your whole life being a victim? Or are you
going to get on with your life?

Our lives have been taken from us, we have no choice!