Old May 19th 09, 05:18 AM posted to alt.child-support,alt.politics.economics,alt.politics.usa.constitution
Clave

Default more unwed Mothers

"DB" wrote in message

"Clave" wrote in message
"DB" wrote in message

wrote in message
On Mon, 18 May 2009 11:07:35 -0500, "Phil"
wrote:

Same old ****: 'men are guilty (of everything) and women are stupid and
helpless victims'.

WAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!

WAaaaaaa my gas went up!
WAaaaaaa I lost my house to foreclosure!
WAaaaaaa, I have to pay more road taxes!
WAaaaaaa, we're over 10 $Trillion in debt.
WAaaaaaa, companies and banks are closing
WAaaaaaa, we are all a nation of whiners, why is my whining any less
relevant?

"WAAAAAAAAH! I don't want to take care of my kids!"

Yeah, it's amazing how people take that last one so differently.

I'll decide how to take careof my kids, we don't need the government
telling us how!

So you don't want to talk about whining equivalence any more. That may be
the first smart thing you've done in this thread.

Anyway, the laws are the way they are *because* of people like you.

Grow a pair, man up and show your kids how a man handles responsibility
(hint -- it has nothing to do with whining day after day about how "life
done me wrong" on Usenet).

Jim