Old June 12th 09, 06:29 AM posted to alt.child-support,alt.politics.economics,alt.politics.usa.constitution
Dusty

Default Family Kourts, Legal Parasites

"Kenneth S." wrote in message
I'm going to top-post because the comments below are getting
lengthy.

I agree with your comments, Phil, about the instilling of
prejudice against men via the media. I stopped watching the TV
sitcoms, and most other TV shows, quite some time back. However,
when my daughter was living with me (and watching these shows) I was
reminded of all the dreary, politically correct drek that they pump
out. No wonder they're losing viewers at a great rate!

However, I disagree with your analysis of the reasons for this
situation. I don't think there's any big, organized government
propaganda effort here. There's no U.S. equivalent of Goebbels.
Instead, we have TV scriptwriters who -- in addition to lacking talent
and creativity -- are intimidated by every special interest group that
they think is out there.

Why are women, homosexuals, Latinos, or blacks handled with
kid gloves in TV shows -- and in the TV commercials? Because the
writers and the directors know there will be a prompt and vociferous
reaction from the relevant special interest group if they aren't.

Conversely, why are husbands/fathers/men depicted as fools
who need to be rescued by the heroic women with whom they are
associated? Because there's no special interest group representing
heterosexual men that will make a big stink about such a depiction.

Several years ago a group called the National Council of Free
Men was successful in protesting to Hallmark about some egregriously
anti-male greeting cards that they were selling. However, I haven't
heard of any similar successes recently.

I'm of a mind where I can agree, at least partially with the both of you.
There may not be any obvious government intervention in the form of some
agency or single political talking-head that's behind all of the
anti-male/father garbage we're constantly seeing on the boob-tube. Though
there are several highly organized groups out there that swing their
political clubs at our elected officials and get their phony-baloney
anti-father/men laws pushed through with relative ease. And that's because
our elected officials are afraid of loosing their votes. In this case,
women's votes. So they pander to these dirt-bags and get them to stand
behind them come election time and keep their jobs, in turn these
back-stabbing politicians hand these groups/people the keys to our lives.

And the worst part about it - we do nothing to stop them! Oh, we bitch,
moan and stomp our feet at it, but in the end, very little, if anything is
accomplished. Men need to get organized. It's that simple.

The next step is to find our own Teflon protected politician (or several of
them) to run for office, put out family friendly bills and fight to have
them passed. He must also work tirelessly to have the anti-family laws
overturned.

But we don't have one. And at this rate never will.

They way I see it, we need someone who's got balls made of solid rock who
can take a barrage of shots from the Left and come away pretty much
unscathed. Some one with an impeccable back ground, of sterling character
and unheard of experience. He's got to be a conservative, very family
friendly, knows our plight because he's been there, has undeniable
leadership qualities, isn't afraid to fight, isn't afraid to get dirty,
wields the truth like a sword, and actually has a backbone.

In a word, we need a divorced military man. It would be really great if
such a person was interracially married with kids from both relationships..
He'd be the perfect candidate.