Old November 10th 03, 08:37 PM
Fer

Default names question

"Middletree" wrote in message

We have a new boy, to be born in early March. When discussing names, my

wife
and I went through baby names books and websites, just like many people.
It was neat to learn what different names mean, but I couldn't find any

information
resource which would give you possible names based on meanings. In other
words, I could find out that Sarah means "princess", but if I knew I

wanted
to name my kid a name which means "princess", how would I go about finding
a list of possible names for that meaning?

For the record, I am looking for a boy name which is biblical or derived
from a bible name, and which means something along the lines of

"abundant",
"fulfilled", or "overflowing".

Vibol-Abundant
Jesus-fulfilled
EPHRAIM -fruitful
No luck on overflowing but you can check out this site
http://www.behindthename.com/nmc/bibl.html

HTH

--

Jenn