Old April 14th 05, 05:27 AM
rangitotogirl

According to the news here in Dallas, the Dixon quads were born
Wednesday afternoon. One boy and three girls. They were 13 weeks
early, the combined weight for the four babies was only 6.5 pounds.
They showed all 4 babies and interviewed both parents. Not much else
was said about the babies so I guess they're doing ok all things
considered. Please note - I'm not in any way affiliated with the
family, and I lurk here a lot but rarely post. My only exposure to the
story was the original post and thread, and I just happened to catch
the story tonight on the news and thought I would post an update.

Amanda

Here's the link for those interested:
http://www.dixonquads.com/quads.html