Old April 11th 05, 11:08 PM
Kevin

Scott wrote:

My wife and I have an 8-year-old son, and a 5-year-old daughter. My
wife would like a third. There are times when my wife accepts not
having a third, but she'll frequently find herself wanting another.
She is worried she'll regret not having another one, and the ones we
have are growing some quickly.

As much as I try, I can not come to terms with having a third. I try,
but for a variety of reasons, I don't want another one, but I worry
about my wife.

Does anyone have any suggestions?

Take your concerns seriously. Personal time, career time, hobbies,
finances, friendships, etc etc will be affected again. College is
a very worrisome issue.

If you're looking for a similar attitude, you found it. I'm done
after two boys, age 1.75 and 5. I'm spread as thin as I care to
be over dedication to my kids, my career, and my wife. A third
is a bit too much investment.

Thank you and take care.

ST