Old May 22nd 04, 02:03 AM
Bob LeChevalier

Those comments you question at the beginning of the post, are *Cosby's*
not mine. He has donated millions to support DAFNz in college. He has
a much better grasp of DAFNhood than you do, Bob.

Cosby is a comedian. Unless I had the full text of his comments with
all the context, and indeed preferably a video, since delivery is part
of his humor, I would not interpret his comments any differently than
I did. As posted, they were baloney, and because you posted them
(regardless of who said them originally), they were racist baloney.

Everything you say is racist baloney (even if you were to agree with
me this would be the case), because you are a subhuman racist.

lojbab
--
lojbab

Bob LeChevalier, Founder, The Logical Language Group
(Opinions are my own; I do not speak for the organization.)
Artificial language Loglan/Lojban:
http://www.lojban.org