Old September 7th 07, 06:43 AM posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
Akuvikate

Default pancreatic enzymes in colitis?

On Sep 5, 11:16 pm, Sarah Vaughan wrote:

I'd have thought your best bet would be to contact the company that
makes the stuff and ask them. They're bound to have every scrap of
evidence favouring their drug on file, and would be delighted to share
it in the cause of getting someone to buy it. ;-)

Good thought. I despise money-grubbing pharmaceutical companies but
this is one situation where their devious self-promotion could work to
my favor.

Kate, ignorant foot soldier of the medical cartel
and the Bug, 4 years old
and a little something else due 4/11/08