Old December 11th 03, 04:33 AM
ChrisScaife

Default What about circumcision and pain relief for baby

"Beth Kevles" wrote in message
Whether to have the circumcision done or not is up to you, as parents.
Do what you think is best for your child.

I saw a TV program where a "routine cicumcision" was "cocked up" (pardon the
pun)...
They decided to turn one of the twin boys into a girl...
30 Years later he had his sex changed back. I think he now has a wife... but
no children.

In later life children may resent the mutilations inficted upon them.

P.S. This isn't another one of those "mother knows best, don't let any *man*
tell you how to raise your children" threads is it ?