Old December 11th 03, 05:08 AM
CBI

Default What about circumcision and pain relief for baby

"Chotii" wrote in message

....ah, I see where I'm miscommunicating. "Torn" sounds like catastrophic
rupture, not microscopic (yet still bleeding) breaks in the skin. I don't
mean a catastrophic rupture. But, the men in question were still horrified
to wake, as adolescents, with blood on their sheets.

Some baby boys are cut too tight. And they have to live with it for the

rest
of their lives.

NO - as I said in my other post - the tissue removed is not part of the
shaft of the penis and does not stretch during an erection. If these guys
woke up bleeding or had skin that was/is too tight then there is some other
issue at play such as self inflicted trauma, Peyronie's disease, or other
skin ailments (that can just happen to be on the penis).

--
CBI, MD