Old July 19th 04, 04:37 AM
Nick Theodorakis

Default My Twins Are Ten :-D

On Sun, 18 Jul 2004 19:27:08 -0400, "Jennifer"
wrote:

ROFL! How do you remember that?? :-D Don't tell me you have one... I
remember you well, but not your dog, so excuse my failing memory. ;-)

Yes, I'm the one with the Buhund, and she's just turned 6 and thriving! Are
you still posting regularly? How are your kids?

I don't post much anymore, but I still read, or at list skim, this ng
regularly.

I remembered your dog 'coz we have a Norwegian Elkhound.

The kids are good; we're getting ready for a move to Indianapolis
around the end of the month (new job, or perhaps more correctly, same
job in a different place).

Nick