Old September 1st 05, 04:52 AM
SMYERS

Of course you can say im an idiot, you are obviously ignorant, instead
to think that PERHAPS I had a technical difficulty and the same thing
was just reposted when I hit submit again... Hmm Maybe???

Please dont waste my time or yours showing me how ignorant you really
are... Plus trying to pretend like you know something.... Mc Donalds
might be hiring? Check into that..

Next... about the bill splitting... tried that and when she admitted in
OPEN COURT she wanted the money to pay for an SUV, the judge said she
does not have to spend the money on the children and she does not have
to justify her spending and awarded her the money any ways...