Old September 2nd 05, 02:02 PM
Phil #3

"SpiderHam77" wrote in message
ups.com...
Why should she have to justify her spending habits to you... If all
the bills are paid.. And your child is cared for... who cares where the
money goes... I would not be require to justify where I put the money
that My Ex Wife would pay me if she ever did... As all the money gets
put into a big Pile and it really doesn't matter whoes money pays
what.. as long as everything gets paid..

If you give the grocer a $20 bill and he gives you a pack of gum, who cares
where the money goes. You paid your fee and got your gum.
See the problem?

Now if you have an issue of her not paying her Bills in order to care
for your child.. then thats a different story... And you could apply
for Custody of your children and make her pay you then.

Oh yeah, judges are just chomping at the bit to turn custody to fathers,
that's why fewer than 2 out of 10 men get custody (after either spending
tons of money to get what mothers are given freely or the mother choosing to
give up custody). :^
You are either completely unknowledgeable about how custody actually works
in the RW or your are simply trying to spread disinformation.
After reading your posts for a few days, it appears to me that 1) you are a
woman with custody despite your stating otherwise; 2) you are trying to
defend a lie, that C$ has something to do with supporting children.

Phil #3

SpiderHam77