Old March 31st 05, 10:06 PM
toto

On 31 Mar 2005 14:35:44 -0500, (Herman
Rubin) wrote:

Unless we can make it very expensive for teachers and
administrators to ever hold a child back because of age,
and make "No child left behind" to mean "no child left
behind what that child can accomplish", there is no
hope for the public schools. The differences in mental
abilities dwarfs those in physical abilities.

I want you to pay damages to all those graduate students who
failed to learn anything in your classes, Herman.

--
Dorothy

The Outer Limits