Old July 14th 04, 10:46 PM
H Schinske

Default School Choice (was How Children REALLY React To Control)

wrote:

There arises a cultural
distinction between those educated publicly and those educated
privately that is not easily overcome.

How so? I don't see any big cultural divide between the people I know who were
educated at each, *except* in so far as the wealthiest people I know were more
likely to have attended private schools. Still, the wealthy people I know who
went to public schools tend to have far more in common with wealthy people who
didn't, than with non-wealthy folks of any educational persuasion.

--Helen