Old May 17th 04, 08:47 PM
Kane

Default Do Plant and Droaner claim insufficient spanking for Klebold and Harris caused Columbine?

On 17 May 2004 15:28:47 GMT, (Fern5827) wrote:

I stand by my grammar.

Of course you do.

Your spelling is atrocious.

My typos are, as I type exceedingly fast and suffer a mild form of
dyslexia.

"deterrent" mispelled by you.

Yep. It sure was.

hat Yew and the Droany One
defend spanking as an effective deterent to misbehavior of children.

You totally fabricate Doan's positions.

Nope. Anyone with half a brain, or half a wit such as you, should be
able to read his history and in a few posts establish clearly that he
is a defender of the right for parents to hit their children, and
since some who hit can hardly be called spankers, or users of CP in
the sense it doesn't do injury, and he defends their right to "make up
their own minds," it's pretty obvious he advocates FOR child abusers.

He can't even say where the line is between abuse and spanking, except
for his answers to The Question that call on the law (who also cannot
say, until it's been passed in specific cases and the injury done).

Purposely misstate, misspeak and lie.

Nope. Extremely careful to tease out the utter truth behind the sloppy
attempts to hide his and your extremely poor moral character. You DO,
as he DOES, support and advocate for child abuse.

You lie about me. I have NEVER ONCE CALLED SPANKING A PREFERRED

METHOD.

Where did I claim you ever said that?

Go ahead, Show me where I said that. Any citation will do.

Now YOU are lying.

What I did, and do say is this: You are a stupid, ignorant, self
opinionated, vile, sick Thing that is likely not fully aware of It's
brutal attitude toward children and good families that chose NOT to
violate their children's rights.

YOU NEVER COME OUT AGAINST many forms of child abuse. In fact you
minimize them as you did the murder by drugs of an infant, and church
members who are obviously doing great injury to children.

You encourage others to defy the law. You don't defend "spanking," You
defend BEATINGS AND THE RIGHTS OF PARENTS TO ADMINISTER THEM AS THOUGH
IT IS A GOD GIVEN RIGHT.

And for **** sakes learn some grammar. It would be "is not

anathema."

ANATHEMA IS A NOUN.

Yep, and the usage you tried is extremely rare, and poorly even then.
The useage of anathema with a preceeding conjunction is poor grammar.
And it makes you look like a ditz when you try to sound like the
erudite. HEHEHEH...notice how clumsy that woas, "the erudite," even
though grammatically correct?

Did'ja ever hear of *the HOLOCAUST?*

Sure. Commonly used. The Anathema is too rare to be anything but
archaic usage. "The Holocaust" is not.

I hear everything from 74% to 98%. Which is it?

You tell us..

Nope. I don't use it as an excuse for spanking. YOU folks do. YOU
prove it. I only point to it to make fun of your sloppy science.

No "we all" don't "know" any such thing.

Apparently your knowledge of the fabrication which folks employ is

deficient.

Nope. I've heard the best, and you are right up there with them, along
with Douggie, Droany, and missing posters that ran from debate and
their own stupidity.

You folks make a career of fabrication. You'd be surprised how honest
most folks are. But then you are so busy projecting your own poor
morals how would you know?

Don't you have anything else to do?

What an odd thing to ask, given the volume of posting you do. Mine is
direct first person commentary most of the time, rarely cut, past and
run (CP&R), as you do so much of the time.

Even with google not listing all hits on a search for archived
postings by an individual you come up with the following (and for
years you haven't posted much but this kind of crap you are caught up
in):

"about 13,800 for "

Thirteen thousand eight hundred posts, Petunia. R R R R

In fact it's refreshing to see you actually step out of character for
a moment and engage on a topic and try to weasel out of your lies and
nonsense more directly than your usual CP&R tactic.

Still pimping I notice. What are you paid?

Kane