Old July 25th 03, 04:44 PM
Circe

Default Ultrasound of lower uterine segment (scar)

Chotii wrote:
Had my scan today. In theory, it should have been done at 37 weeks,
and I'm well past that now, but the doctor reassured me that there's
no such thing as too late. So she worked me in 'asap' and thank
heavens, my scar measures 8-9mm thick consistently across its entire
width. Since the risk of rupture is considered minimal with any
thickness greater than 4.5mm, I'd say I have very little to worry
about. Whew!

That's certainly good news! Very reassuring. Now, I'm just crossing my
fingers that baby gets uncomfortable in there sooner rather than later and
makes his/her appearance.
--
Be well, Barbara
(Julian [7/22/97], Aurora [7/19/99], and Vernon's [3/2/02] mom)

"How a seller can improve their home's value" -- newspaper headline

What does it all mean? I have *no* idea. But it's my life and I like it.