Old October 21st 04, 05:05 AM
Marie

On Thu, 21 Oct 2004 02:04:23 GMT, "Chotii"
wrote:
People comment to me on what a gentle, considerate, even-tempered mother I
am.

People do not see me totally losing my temper and snarling at children at
8pm when I Just Can't Take It Anymore.

People tell me what bright, outgoing children I have, and boggle at how I
juggle them all, and cooking, and sewing, and homeschooling.

Ok I do not sew...and I feel so haggled much of the time. I always
looked at other homeschooling mothers and wondered how in the world
they have it all together...PLUS sewing and some actually have
spotless homes (which to be honest is not that important to me but
sometimes I wish I were better at it) So I join this homeschooling
moms group and realize they are all haggled and tired, they just cover
it really well )
I really enjoyed reading your post. I really understand. Except for
the sewing...
Marie