Old June 7th 04, 06:49 AM
Holger Dansk

On Sun, 06 Jun 2004 22:25:57 -0400, Bob LeChevalier
wrote:

Holger Dansk wrote:
I do. Regularly. And I read the results, and I comprehend what I
read. Unlike you, or you'd be able to post evidence.

I'm not going to go to the web and find evidence for everything I say on
here or in my life off the newsgroups. That would be ridiculous and
silly.

Instead, YOU look ridiculous and silly, when we do the research and
show yet again that you are full of ****.

If you want to find something about anything I say you will just
have to go look it up yourself. I never heard of such a thing. Running
and looking up everything someone says.

When someone has as little credibility as you, and makes statements
which I know to be false, I identify them.

So you know things without looking them up, but I don't know anything
and have to look everything up. Very
innnnnnnnnnteressssssssstinnnnnnnnngggggggg. :-)

If I am not sure, I'll look it up rather than look like the fool you are.

Calling me names and denial, denial, denial will not solve your
problems. It's easy to see why Bill Cosby is disgusted because after
several generations many blacks have not learned how to pronounce
"police" and "President", etc., whereas Hispanics and Asians learn in
just a few seconds.

Some things I just know, and don't have the remotest idea when I learned
them and from whom or what.

And as we've shown, most of what you "know" is folk myth or absolute
falsehood.

I'm not always right, but most of the time I am. You don't have to
always be right, just most of the time, and can get along very well.

If you are worried about something, then look it up. However, let me
warn you. Just because you find something on the web does not mean that
it's true. Writing something down doesn't make it true. You must pick
reliable sources.

lojbab

Holger

http://www.mindspring.com/~holger1/holger1.htm