Old June 7th 04, 07:13 PM
Holger Dansk

On Mon, 07 Jun 2004 10:30:36 -0400, Bob LeChevalier
wrote:

Holger Dansk wrote:
On Sun, 06 Jun 2004 17:28:30 -0500, toto wrote:

On Sun, 06 Jun 2004 20:18:55 GMT, Holger Dansk
wrote:

Some things I just know, and don't have the remotest idea
when I learned them and from whom or what.

And, of course, you have no idea whether or not they are
really true or even whether or not they can be reasonably
deduced in a valid manner.

I know that they are true and rational. You mean you don't know
anything and have to look up everything?

Like most intelligent people, she values her credibility and supports
her claims with references.

That's horrible. She has to show where someone else wrote it down for
people to believe her? How pitiful. Poor little girl/woman.

lojbab

Holger

http://www.mindspring.com/~holger1/holger1.htm