Old June 7th 04, 08:09 PM
Bob LeChevalier

Holger Dansk wrote:
On Sun, 06 Jun 2004 22:25:57 -0400, Bob LeChevalier
wrote:
When someone has as little credibility as you, and makes statements
which I know to be false, I identify them.

So you know things without looking them up, but I don't know anything
and have to look everything up. Very
innnnnnnnnnteressssssssstinnnnnnnnngggggggg. :-)

I know things and I look them up anyway. I *learn* by doing so.

If I am not sure, I'll look it up rather than look like the fool you are.

Calling me names and denial, denial, denial will not solve your
problems.

Idiots like you ARE a problem. Not a particularly important one,
since you ARE idiots. But one best addressed on Usenet in the way I
do.

It's easy to see why Bill Cosby is disgusted because after
several generations many blacks have not learned how to pronounce
"police" and "President", etc.,

I await your evidence that Bill Cosby has any problem with how blacks
pronounce words.

whereas Hispanics and Asians learn in just a few seconds.

I await your evidence of this.

And as we've shown, most of what you "know" is folk myth or absolute
falsehood.

I'm not always right, but most of the time I am.

Your track record in this discussion has been abysmal. You haven't
gotten anything right yet, so far as I know.

You don't have to always be right, just most of the time, and can get along very well.

Studied mediocrity is probably the best you can aspire to, but you
have a lot of study needed to achieve it.

If you are worried about something, then look it up. However, let me
warn you. Just because you find something on the web does not mean that
it's true.

Correct. That is why I also evaluate the sources, and check them.

Writing something down doesn't make it true. You must pick
reliable sources.

When I use an unreliable source, I expect to be called on it.

lojbab
--
lojbab
Bob LeChevalier, Founder, The Logical Language Group