Old November 14th 06, 05:38 AM posted to alt.child-support,alt.support.divorce
Chris

Default Name change because parent not visiting child

"Moon Shyne" wrote in message

"DB" wrote in message
et...

"Moon Shyne" wrote in

Because not *all* fathers voluntarily support their children.

Woman now have an equal chance to support their children, what's the
problem?

And all parents have an equal responsibility to support their children.

I'm
doing my part, and I'll let "the system" make sure that their father does
his part, too.

IMPOSSIBLE! No system can force ANYONE to support their