Old November 14th 06, 11:02 AM posted to alt.child-support,alt.support.divorce
Moon Shyne

Default Name change because parent not visiting child

"DB" wrote in message
et...

"Moon Shyne" wrote in
Woman now have an equal chance to support their children, what's the
problem?

And all parents have an equal responsibility to support their children.
I'm doing my part, and I'll let "the system" make sure that their father
does his part, too.

Yes, as long as his part is to pay more money than you actually need, I
guess that's OK with you.

Since you have no idea how much money he pays, nor how much is needed, your
statement above has no basis in reality.

Funny, my father didn't need any system to support 3 kids on one income,
what's your problem?

Didn't say I had a problem. To me, we have the solution.