Old July 28th 03, 09:51 PM
Chotii

Default Ultrasound of lower uterine segment (scar)

"Katie Jaques" wrote in message
om...
"Chotii" wrote in message

. ..
"Katie Jaques" wrote in message
om...

So glad to hear this good news. It looks like you haven't been in
here for a day or two, so maybe you are busy doing something else
(like having a baby) G!

Naw, I should be so lucky. This kid seems determined to stick in there

until
it's actually due. Or later. I've tried repeatedly to get my girls to
understand that I do have to go back to the hospital, but it will only

be
for a couple of days at most, and it will be to have the baby. But they

just
see it as mommy going away again, and they get very upset. Sigh.

I know it will be hard for the girls, but with any luck you won't be
gone very long. Will your MIL be there to stay with them when baby is
born?

No, she and FIL have another responsibility at present. My parents, however,
have agreed to come up morning or night - though our neighbor 2 doors down
will come sleep at the house with the girls, if we leave at night, and my
parents will take over from her in the morning. But so far, no baby. I'm not
discouraged yet, but a little bit, yes.

--angela