Old January 28th 04, 09:03 PM
Larry McMahan

Default The Prenatal Yoga Deck

Sophie writes:
: Has anyone done this, or is anyone doing it?

: Apparently it's a box of 50 cards illustrating breathing, sitting, and
: meditating poses, and it tells you which ones are okay for each trimester.
: Obviously I don't need to be limber for a vaginal birth, but I could do with
: being generally more flexible and in shape (I feel kinda old for 31
: sometimes - lol).

: There is also a regular The Yoga Deck. Just curious if anyone has done this
: or any prenatal yoga.

There is a good prenatal yoga book by Janet Balaskas:
_Preparing for Birth with Yoga_, Janet Balaskas
Element Books, Inc
PO Box 830
Rockport, Mass 01966
ISBN 1-85230-431-6