Old October 27th 03, 09:51 PM
Seth Jackson

Default A bit of a vent :-)

On 23 Oct 2003 16:05:52 -0700, David desJardins
wrote:

I wonder if there are more twins where I live (Silicon Valley), or the
people are different, or my own reaction is different. I never have had
a big problem with people "bothering" us when we go out. Maybe it's a
combination of all three.

I think my own reaction is different. We used to get a lot of
attention when our twins were babies, but frankly, I enjoyed it most
of the time. The only thing that bothered me were certain
particularly dumb questions like, "Are they identical?", when one is a
boy and one is a girl.
--
-Seth Jackson, proud father of Derek and Mariel(10/1/99). Pictures at:
http://hitmeister.home.mindspring.co...lypictures.htm

Music links: www.mp3.com/SethJackson
www.mp3.com/loudspeaker
www.SethJackson.net