Old October 27th 03, 11:04 PM
multimom4

Default A bit of a vent :-)

It may be that as they get bigger people will become less sensitive to the
need to stay back. I know that happened to us. So just be wary as the
winter goes on ... RSV remains a problem for a couple of years --- long
after the babies stop looking so fragile.

--Janet
Elliot, Hanna, Connor (10/21/96)
and Holly (4/4/01)

"The Huwe Family" wrote in message
.com...
While I am very afraid of the RSV, I also don't want fear to rule my life.
I don't go out all the time, but staying inside day after day drives me
batty. There have been an occasional person who has stuck out their hands
to touch, but for the majority of people, they seem to know better and
refrain from touching. It's enough for them to look :-). I know in my
daughter's case, she is so tiny that people seem afraid to touch her

because
they think they will hurt her. That's ok in my book. The only place I

have
a problem saying "No" to people is at church, and have been lucky that the
only people who have been able to hold them are the few people that came
with me to the NICU to help take care of them. (I won't put them in the
nursery.)

"KimandJuan" wrote in message
The other day my family (DH, Me, 1 month old
triplets, and my mom) and a friend of mines family (Her, husband and 9

month
old twin daughters) went to a restaurant to eat.

WOW, Gayle! You are so brave! I don't think I left the house at least

until
the babies were 3 months old. I was afraid of everyone wanting to touch

them
and getting sick in the fall season. You haven't had a problem with

people
wanting to touch?

~Kimberly
Mommy to Alexis Iliana 07/17/99 and