Old October 31st 03, 08:01 PM
Niki

Default Bleeding not sure if it means mc !

Lyndsey,

You have my prayers and wishes for good luck! You definitely should
contact your doctor for advice and hopefully a visit. But to put your
mind a little at ease, I know bleeding in early pregnancy is somewhat
common, though distressing.

I'm now at 20 weeks, but I bled at 6 weeks and 7 weeks. The docs did
an early ultrasound, and everything seemed OK, as it continues to be.
Same with a friend of mine.

I've also heard a lot also about "implantation bleeding," the small
amount of bleeding you may have when the egg implants, usually around
the time you would have your period.

My thoughts are with you.

Cheers,
Niki