Old April 2nd 04, 09:00 PM
Amy

Default Fetal erection?

That's too funny...he wasn't born cross-eyed was he?

"KD" wrote in message
Funny, a very good friend of mine had her first baby two years ago, and
while the ultrasound was going on, he was *trying* to suck his thumb. But

he
was missing, and poking himself in the face! *laugh* Poor little guy. She
just recently had her second one.

KD

"Richard" wrote in message
Tanya wrote:
: I suppose it isn't surprising that a kid of mine couldn't even wait
: until he was out of the womb before starting to get into mischief. The
: next ultrasound will probably show him picking his nose.

Don't be the least bit surprised if your next ultrasound does show him
sucking his thumb. Our baby was born with a (rather common) tiny

callous
on her uppper lip from in utero thumb and finger sucking.

Richard
Micaela's dad