Old May 7th 04, 04:55 PM
M.a.r.k P.r.o.b.e.r.t-May 7, 2004

Default Are we poisoning our kids?

"Deanna" wrote in message
om...
"M.a.r.k P.r.o.b.e.r.t-May 6, 2004" M.a.r.k P.r.o.b.e.r.t

wrote in message
v.net...
"Deanna" wrote in message
om...

snip

ADD/ADHD is becoming a
rising epidemic in schools today. This has long been linked to toxic
chemicals and mold.

Do you think everyone is that stupid as to beleive that?

Ritalin is often overused, in my opinion,

But you cannot prove it.

and it's
frustrating to me that all we need to do is remove the toxins-use
natural products-someone help me understand this.

Sure,. You have got to get a better education and stop reading

saleshype.

Deanna

I'm sorry that you feel the need to personally attack my education,

What you postged has often come from the anti-science know-nothings.

however, this has nothing to do with my education-and this is not any
saleshype.

It is the regurgitation of well worn saleshype. I have read it all before,
you posted nothing new.

It's called RESEARCH.

No, it is properly called bull****.

Done by a doctor with amazing
credentials.

There are many quacks who have "amazing credentials." Since you did not post
the name of the person, you are engaging is the fallacious argument of false
appeal to authority.

Anyway, can you honestly say that Ritalin is not
overused?

Another fallacy. YOU claim that it is overused. Thus, YOU bear to proof that
it is. Just make sure that your proof applies to the entire population of
the US, not just some small geographic area.

I am not saying that ADD is not a horribly frustrating
problem for the person who has it. I happen to know a few people who
have it. I also know that natural supplements CAN immensely help with
it.

That is BULL****. There has never been any proof that *any* supplement can
help with it. Again, you have made a claim, i.e. that a natural supplement
can help. Thus, you can now post your proof, in the form of a well designed
scientific study, of said effect.

I most definitely am not saying that anybody reading this is
stupid. My education is not too shabby, either, thanks.

You are not welcome.