Old August 10th 05, 12:32 PM
Mum of Two

"V." wrote in message

Well, according to my mother, insomnia magically disappears when you are
tending to an infant!

It sure does! It's amazing how quickly you can get to sleep when you know
you have to be awake again in another 1 1/2 hours. Unfortunately, the
insomnia rears its ugly head again when your one-year-old decides she no
longer wants to sleep through the night, and you'll lay awake just listening
for that first grizzle. Did I say that already?
I'd swap Miss One for your soon-to-be newborn, but she was awww so cute when
I fed her just before and fell asleep in my arms, after being a brat all
evening. Can I take a raincheck?

--
Amy
Mum to Carlos born sleeping 20/11/02,