Old January 23rd 04, 07:08 PM
New York Jen

Default Discharge

"kimberlee" wrote in message
lkaboutparenting.com...
Everytime I have gone to the bathroom this morning, when I wipe there is

this clear, mucus looking discharge. I am 35 weeks pregnant and have been
told if I lost the mucus plug it would be tinted pink. So, what could this
be?

When I lost my mucous plug it was just a chunk of mucous (sorry if TMI) and
it was not blood tinged at all...just looked like a huge booger (sorry
again, TMI). I had been having contractions the whole day prior and had my
son the next day at noon. He was 11 days early. I know that you can lose
your mucous plug and not go into labor for at least another week or so also.
Not sure if you're getting just some heavy discharge or if it's the
plug...why not put a call into the doctor?

Good luck!

- Jen