Old March 2nd 05, 04:34 AM
Melania

Child wrote:
"Emily" wrote in message
| Jenrose wrote:
| When dd was small, I'd kiss her hand a zillion times, so all

she'd have
| do to get a kiss from me when I wasn't there was put her hand on

her
cheek.

| Aw!!
|
| Everytime DS does something cute about cuddling, a little part
| of me wonders when he's going to switch over to not wanting
| mommy hugs...

My officemate's 10 and 11 year old boys STILL snuggle with her. I

keep
telling her to enjoy it because it wont' last much longer. When she
protests I say "How many 13 year old boys do you know that still

snuggle in
bed with their moms?". She laughs.

You on the other hand, have some time to go.

My youngest brother was a big snuggler with mom till he was at least
11. Even at 17-18, when my mom dropped him off at work for the day he
would give her a hug and kiss, even if there were lots of people
(including his friends) around.

Melania
Mom to Joffre (Jan 11, 2003)
and #2 (edd May 21, 2005)