Old September 17th 03, 04:39 AM
thefackrells

Default Can we cope with twins- no spin answers sought-David

Just wanted to pop in.....I'm still here and desperately wanting to reply
but I've been SWAMPED!!!! We've decided to sell and build our own home so
I'm packing, looking for land, weeding through house plans.....trying to get
ready for our twins club C&E sale (aaack just a few more weeks!!)......and
then of course everyday life with toddler twins and a 5year old!!!! And darn
it if I still don't have some funky residual stuff from that internet
worm......I'll start reading a post from here and if its of any length, I
get kicked right back to its begining...very irritating!!!.....so anyway,
rest assured I will RESPOND.....I wont make your life easier by disappearing
like the other poster.....our kids are too important!....ok...off to more
laundry, plan searching.....and I MUST vaccume tomorrow!!!
Gwen