Old November 24th 03, 03:26 PM
Wendy

Default Children's weight issues for dieting Mum

In misc.kids Andy Harmon wrote:
Wendy wrote:

My son's pediatrician suspects I might be starving him. Big sigh.

I just noticed that Andy "helpfully" cross-posted this to misc.kids and
misc.kids.health. As it happens, I read and post in both places. I
posted this in my diet group because it pertained more to the issues of
having lost a lot of weight and the struggles of meeting the calorie needs
of five very different individuals in one house than the issues associated
with making my child be different than he is. I answered in
alt.support.diet about the medical aspects of it.

I guess I'm posting this to say that I'd prefer not to have my posts get
cross-posted. I consider it an etiquette faux pas. It's also not
terribly useful if I don't know to follow the threads in the other groups!

Wendy